The latest schedule seems to have taken much longer than usual to get organised and, in a self reflective moment, I was asking myself "why?". But then I Iooked at the schedule and we now have 15 unique workshops – with four highly qualified and creative tutors – and I realised how much we had grown in the last year. So I am okay with the workshop schedule being a bit later to press than usual – we hope you think it is worth the wait!
- We now have a "refer a friend" scheme as it appears you all want to come in pairs! If you refer someone who books on to a workshop, you get either £5 off an existing workshop that you may already be booked on to or £5 credit towards any future workshops you may want to take.
- We now have evening courses for the Beginning Quiltmaking workshop as well as the All You Need to Know to Sew workshop.
- Our newest workshops include: Making Beaded Necklaces, Creating Felt Jewellery, Making Simple Roman Blinds, Making Simple Lined Curtains and just in time for Mothers Day – Creative Wrapping!
- We are so passionate about what we do – and are so sure we do it well! – that we back each workshop up with a 100% satisfied customer experience. If you were not happy with any aspect of your workshop, we will refund your money – no questions asked.
- We have added a few February half term workshops for anyone that would like to have their child learn the basics of sewing! We only have eight places so book early to ensure you get a place.
- If you want to keep on top of what is going at the Studio, we are now on Facebook! Feel free to "like" us!
- To register for any of the courses – or if you want more information on any of the courses- send an e-mail to email@example.com.
I will be updating other sections of our website over the next week or so but the course listing link above is the most up to date place for information on the workshops until then!